Gorilla Inc. a leading manufacturer of performance treestands and accessories announces the introduction of the new Silverback Stealth HX Climber. This aluminum constructed treestand features patented Gorilla Grip™ pivoting arms that can scale any tree 8”- 22” in diameter. Gorilla continues to redefine innovation with the addition of the Stealth HX Climber to its award winning line of treestands.
Weighing in at just over 20 pounds, the ultra-light aluminum Silverback Stealth HX is Gorilla’s lightest climbing treestand. Features include patented Gorilla Grip™ pivoting arms that form to trees 8″ to 22″ in diameter, matched with high-density foam climbing bars and arms to provide safety and versatility. The XPE zero-G™ dual-density seat and backrest offer all-day comfort, and the fully adjustable padded backpack straps make transportation a breeze.
The new Stealth Silverback HX Climber incorporates design features that distinguish Gorilla® craftsmanship. Features such as:
• An oversized, lightweight aluminum HX construction platform
• Traxion™ slip resistant coating
• Gorilla Grip™ pivoting arms – perfect for any tree ranging from 8” to 22” in diameter
• XPE Zero-G™ dual density foam seat for all day comfort
• XT-6™ red nylon bushings and washers for silent operation.
• High Density Foam (HDF) padded climbing bar and upper bars
• Stirrup climbing straps
• Mossy Oak® Treestand® camo
• Fully adjustable padded backpack straps
Silverback Stealth HX Climber Suggested Retail: $249.99
About Gorilla Inc.
Gorilla Inc. is an award-winning manufacturer of high performance treestands and accessories for hunters who demand comfort, strength and stealth. For more information on the Silverback Stealth HX Climber, visit www.gorillatreestands.com.