From: Aaron McCaleb – Source Outdoor Group
Enjoy a longer, worry-free hunt with the new 72-volt Stealth Night Hawk Hybrid, the most innovative, multi-functional vehicle ever designed and manufactured in the US.
Thanks to the Night Hawk Hybrid’s Auxiliary Power Unit (APU), you get up to 80 miles on a full eight-hour charge and three gallons of gas. The APU creates and supplies current and has been customized for the Stealth Hybrid. With this type of long-lasting power, you can hunt with confidence all day long.
Unlike other hybrids, which are powered by a dual gas combustion engine and electric motor, the Night Hawk Hybrid’s APU is much quieter and has fewer parts to break. With a 30 horsepower electric motor, 130 ft. lbs of peak torque and an insulated and muffled motor, the Night Hawk Hybrid gets you there quietly, quickly and without fuss. Now your range is limited only by the amount of fuel you carry.
The newly designed cockpit interior styling combines cutting-edge style with convenience and function. The versatile Stealth exclusive cargo bed has a configuration to handle any task, from carrying your next trophy out of the woods to carrying your friends to their next hunting spot. It also includes a dump feature. The Portable Power Station offers you the ability to run 120 volt for power tools or 12 volt for accessories.
Other features include a wet cell battery system, dash-mounted battery fuel gauge, 700 AMP controller, -13 degree F to 135 degree F operating range, an onboard 13 AMP charger/maintainer, and a forward- and reverse-switching system.
- An electric powered vehicle equipped with on the fly charging using the Stealth “Hybrid” technology
- Superior range from the “Hybrid” technology
- Shift on the fly 4-wheel drive
- 2 on demand mobile power outlets
- On demand 12 volt outlet
- A patented convertible “3-in-1” dump bed with the conversion capability for carrying 2- passengers
DRIVETRAIN & SUSPENSION
- “On-Demand” 4-Wheel Drive With 7½” Lift
- 800 Pound Rated Heavy Duty Rear Leaf Springs
- Industries Highest Power to Weight Ratio
- Heavy-Duty Rear Solid Axle With Shocks
- The Industry’s Largest Payload
- MacPherson Style Strut Front Suspension
- Rack And Pinion Steering
Stealth Night Hawk is the only Electric UTV that has been granted a tax credit by the state of Colorado. The potential available tax credit is $5,947. To locate a Colorado dealer, click here.
Join Stealth Revolution. Don’t get left behind.
For more go to: Stealth 4X4