Hard copies of Hunter’s Specialties’ book, “PhD Gobblers” have sold out due to high demand. For 2012 the author has agreed to release it as an eBook.
“PhD Gobblers” is more than an e-Book; it also features 9-bonus video clips from master turkey hunters and more than 60-color pictures.
“PhD Gobblers” has tips and tactics for taking turkeys, from some of the greatest turkey hunters in the nation, including:
• Eddie Salter – 2 time World Champion Turkey Caller
• Matt Morrett – World Friction Calling Champion
• Wayne Carlton – the founder of Carlton’s Calls
• Rick White – Hunter’s Specialties’ Pro Staff member and 10 time Iowa State Turkey Calling Champion
• Alex Rutledge – who has hunted turkeys all across the nation for many years as well as other experts in the field.
Each hunter tells you about some of the toughest turkeys they’ve ever hunted and what strategies they’ve used. PhD Gobblers have earned the highest-degree possible for dodging hunters. Some of these smart old birds will die of old age before a hunter figures out how to take them. Many of these older gobblers won’t talk during the spring but only will drum to call in hens. Some live in thick cover, where most turkey hunters would never think to look for them.
If you want to become a master of turkey hunting, the best way to obtain your degree is to study at the feet of the PhD Gobblers and the men who hunt them. This e-Book is at a price that anyone can afford – $2.99-and can be ordered from Amazon or Kindle for any smart phone, tablet or computer.
To purchase, preview and read the reviews, go to Amazon PHD Gobblers