Pine Ridge Archery is adding the Nitro stabilizer to their 2012 accessory lineup. The Nitro Stabilizer comes with “Shock-Blades” and a solid core design which destroys vibration and reduces noise for a smoother shot.
Some archers prefer a lightweight stabilizer that helps balance the bow; others prefer an extra heavy stabilizer. The Nitro Stabilizer can be customized for all archers, thanks to a stackable weight system that allows the user to add weights to the stabilizer.
Along with being able to customize the weight, the Nitro Stabilizer comes with eight interchangeable “Nitro Rings” so the archer can match his stabilizer to the color of the other accessories on his bow.
Stabilizers are supposed to eliminate noise and vibration. To ensure the Nitro Stabilizer doesn’t vibrate or make noise, it is built with a single bolt design that secures the stabilizer, eliminating the possibility of the stabilizer wiggling or vibrating loose. The Nitro Stabilizer is available in two lengths, 5.5” and 7.5” and the following colors: Black, Red, Blue, Orange, Lime Green, Purple, Pink and Yellow. The Nitro Stabilizer is made in the U.S.A.
Nitro Stabilizer 5.5 & 7.5
• Vibration dampening “Shock-Blades” will disperse vibration away from center
• Solid Core Vibration Reduction
• 8 Interchangeable Accent Colors (all colors included)
• 5.5” & 7.5” Models
• Available in Black Tactical, Lost Camo and Next G1 Vista Camo
• 1 ounce bolt on weights allows shooter to get perfect balance for his bow (sold separately)
• Dual bolt design ensures secure, silent fit
• “Stackable” configuration allows any desired amount of weight to be added
• Made in USA
For more information please go to: Pine Ridge Archery
Leave a Reply