Carl Zeiss Sports Optics introduces the all new VICTORY HT – the brightest super-premium binocular in the world, with near 95% light transmission. This is the first binocular ever specifically created by hunters to meet the unique needs of hunters in the field. Available in 8×42 and 10×42 models.
The brightest super-premium binocular in the world gives hunters a significant advantage by ensuring longer observation in the absolute lowest light conditions or in deep cover. This achievement requires new, proprietary SCHOTT High Transmission (HT) glass, a super-efficient Abbe-Koenig prism, and newly enhanced proprietary ZEISS T* multi-layer coating: only from Carl Zeiss Sports Optics.
The advanced ergonomics of the VICTORY HT are also unequalled. The large VICTORY HT focus wheel, part of the unique Comfort Focus system, is strategically placed toward the center of the binocular to remove strain on the focus finger and improve balance, creating a relaxed, comfortable grip – even with gloves. The forward placement of the focus knob in the Comfort Focus system also eliminates interference from the brim or bill of a hunter’s hat.
The VICTORY HT focus system itself is designed specifically for the hunter for precise, effortless use, providing useful focus speed while avoiding the finicky, drift-prone focus of competing models. It has a wide natural field, with the highest possible center resolution, and without the uncomfortable distortions or light loss of some flat-field competitors. This is a critical feature for hunters who need the sharpest image possible in order to make accurate assessments of game while glassing at extreme distances.
For durability and confidence in the field, Zeiss also created a high grade magnesium Double-Link Bridge: the first bridge to fully protect the focus wheel, eliminate the weak point found in competing models by connecting the bridge with two solid linked hinges, and facilitate a natural and almost effortless setting of the diopter control for the hunter’s individual vision. Intentionally separating focus and diopter controls also provides a smoother, more precise focus than any competing super-premium binocular.
“The Victory HT is designed for the extreme hunter who needs the highest level of optical performance and maximum durability,” said Michael A. Jensen, President of Carl Zeiss Sports Optics. “This is simply the brightest and the toughest hunting binocular ever made. It is an incredible product, and my challenge to any hunter is this: Do Not Buy any super-premium binocular until you Try the Victory HT – you will not be disappointed!”
The Victory HT was on display for the first time in the United States at the NRA Annual Meetings and Exhibits in St. Louis, Missouri, April 13-15, 2012 and available in stores in the third quarter of 2012.
Victory 8×42 HT $2444
Victory 10×42 HT $2499
Summary of Key Features:
• Brightest super-premium binocular in the world, achieving near 95% light transmission for longer observation in the absolute lowest light conditions
• New proprietary SCHOTT High Transmission (HT) glass, a high-efficiency Abbe-Koenig prism and newly enhanced, proprietary ZEISS T* multi-layer coating
• New Magnesium body, with proprietary Double Link Bridge designed for maximum durability
• New Double-Link Bridge for unrivaled protection of the focus knob and absolute durability in the field
• New Comfort Focus system, customized ergonomics that fit your hand in a natural resting state, for the most comfortable and precise focus ever experienced
• Enhanced LotuTec® protective coating sheds water; dirt and fingerprints wipe away with ease
For more go to: Carl Zeiss Optics
Leave a Reply