Robinson Outdoor Products, LLC., a leading innovator in hunting apparel, scent control liquids, and treestand safety equipment, today announced the introduction of what many are considering to be a sweet spot for early-to-mid season deer hunters – the Super Freak jacket and pant.
The Super Freak is the ultimate light weight, technology-driven garment for warm weather conditions. Top of the line multi-layer construction is extremely lightweight, deadly quiet and comfortably breathable. The Cold Fusion™ infused carbon scent barrier between inner and outer layers keeps scent effectively contained.
Burr resistant fabric and 4Direction stretch puts freedom of movement into close, efficient fit. For performance without weight, nothing can touch it. Or escape it.
Super Freak Jacket
• Full front zipper
• Rear grommet license loop
• Quick draw cinch fit system
• One snap closure chest pocket, one zipped closure crest pocket,
two zipper closure lower front pockets
• Colors: Realtree® AP™/Dark Chocolate, Mossy Oak® Break-Up Infinity/
• Sizes: M-4XL
<img class="aligncenter size-full horoscope aquarius woman possesses remarkable intuition. wp-image-32538″ title=”superfreakpants” src=”https://bowhunting.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/superfreakpants.jpg” alt=”” width=”392″ height=”888″>
Super Freak Pant
• Adjustable waist with high back, belt loops and tunnels
• Hard plastic loops below waistband for connecting gear
• Internal rubberized waistband
• Zipper fly with double rubber snap closure
• Diamond Crotch Gusset for maximum mobility
• Contoured knees
• Two “jean” style pockets, two zippered hip pocket with bellows and
side zipper access, 2 rear zippered pockets
• 20” leg zippers
• Colors: Realtree® AP™/Dark Chocolate, Mossy Oak® Break-Up Infinity/Dark Chocolate Robinson • Sizes: M-4XL
About Robinson Outdoor Products LLC.:
Founded in 1978, Robinson Outdoor Products is a privately held corporation based in Cannon Falls, MN.
As the clear leader in scent control hunting apparel, scent control liquids, and treestand safety equipment, our mission is to improve the hunter’s experience by innovation. For more information about Robinson Outdoor Products, call 1-507-263-2885 or visit www.RobinsonOutdoors.com.
I have worn scentblocker clothing products for years and they work. I usually put them in the dryer about every 20 hours after hunting and have had fantastic results. Their products fit well and are not baggy and saggy inhibiting shooting a bow. I give ScentBlocker a 10 on a 10 Level. Great product!!