In the spirit of the outdoors, FoodSaver® GameSaver® offers the Bronze G300 vacuum sealing system that sports a classic, Mossy Oak® Break-Up Infinity® camouflage pattern.
The Bronze G300 removes air from the vacuum bag and provides a quality, tight seal. This keeps game, fish and other foods fresh up to five times longer in the freezer compared to conventional storage methods such as freezer paper or standard plastic zipper bags.
For example, venison typically stays fresh for three months using traditional storage methods. Vacuum sealing with FoodSaver® GameSaver® Bronze will keep the frozen meat fresh up to 2 1/2 years. In traditional freezer storage packaging, salmon will keep fresh in the freezer about three months compared to 1 1/2 years when package-sealed by a FoodSaver® GameSaver® Bronze system.
Easy to operate, the base of the Bronze G300 flips up in a vertical position for convenient storage.
Other features of the FoodSaver® GameSaver® Bronze G300 include:
• Vacuums, seals and shuts off automatically to prevent food or machine damage
• Speed settings to adjust vacuum speed based on food type
• Moist/dry settings to adjust seal lever for moist or dry foods
• Patented removable drip tray (dishwasher safe) to catch overflow liquids
• Built-in storage for an additional roll of bags
• Roll cutter simplifies making custom-sized bags
• Compatibility with most FoodSaver® vacuum seal bags including specialty bags such as DAM™ bags, expandable bags and heavy duty bags.
Top Reasons to Vacuum Seal Game and Fish:
From the Experts who Make FoodSaver® GameSaver® Products
- Air is the enemy of freshness. By removing the air in a storage bag and getting a quality seal with a FoodSaver® GameSaver® vacuum sealing system, hunters and anglers ensure the preservation of their game and fish. They know they will have a delicious meal months, even years, after it was first frozen.
- Using traditional packaging methods to freeze game and fish will deteriorate their quality in just a few months. That “freshness-life” can be extended up to five times longer by using a FoodSaver® GameSaver® vacuum sealing system–preserving items like venison and salmon for 1½ to two years instead of just two to three months.
- Many people hunt and fish to supply food for their family, but if that game or fish is ruined in the freezer after only a couple of months, it’s like throwing away money. Vacuum sealing your harvest greatly extends the food’s freshness and helps keep the grocery bill lower.
- Few things are more agonizing to a hunter or angler than seeing their game or fish wasted due to freezer burn. Vacuum sealing items such as cuts of venison or a whole trout with a FoodSaver® GameSaver® prevents freezer damage and keeps the meat fresh for an extended period of time.
- When you add up the costs of hunting or fishing equipment, license fees, travel, and even sometimes guides, a hefty investment has been made to harvest game or fish. By vacuum sealing the harvest, food is kept fresh up to five times longer than traditional packaging methods, thus fully capitalizing on the investment.
- Vacuum sealing game and fish is practical for traveling hunters and anglers. Because you are removing all of the “space-hogging” air from the storage bag, the packages simply take up less space in a cooler when transporting or in the freezer when storing.
- After expending plenty of energy while hunting or fishing, the last thing you want to do is spend excess time processing the harvest. Packaging goes quickly using an easy-to-operate vacuum sealing system, like FoodSaver® GameSaver®, that will perform several seals in a row without overheating.
- Packaging game and fish using traditional methods such as freezer paper or zipper storage bags can mean leaking contents that contaminate other foods. Vacuum seal bags are airtight and prevent liquid and smells from escaping.
FoodSaver® GameSaver® Bronze G300 comes with a Limited Lifetime Guarantee and has a suggested retail price of $179. FoodSaver® GameSaver® Bronze G300 is available at Bass Pro Shops, Gander Mountain, Academy and other outdoor sporting goods outlets.
About Jarden Corporation
Jarden Corporation is a leading provider of a diverse range of consumer products with a portfolio of over 100 trusted, quality brands sold globally. Jarden operates in three primary business segments through a number of well recognized brands, including: Outdoor Solutions: Abu Garcia®, Aero®, Berkley®, Campingaz® and Coleman®, ExOfficio®, Fenwick®, Gulp!®, Invicta®, K2®, Marker®, Marmot®, Mitchell®, Penn®, Rawlings®, Shakespeare®, Stearns®, Stren®, Trilene®, Völkl® and Zoot®; Consumer Solutions: Bionaire®, Breville®, Crock-Pot®, FoodSaver®, Health o meter®, Holmes®, Mr. Coffee®, Oster®, Patton®, Rival®, Seal-a-Meal®, Sunbeam®, VillaWare® and White Mountain®; and Branded Consumables: Ball®, Bee®, Bernardin®, Bicycle®, Billy Boy®, Crawford®, Diamond®, Dicon®, Fiona®, First Alert®, First Essentials®, Hoyle®, Kerr®, Lehigh®, Lillo®, Loew Cornell®, Mapa®, NUK®, Pine Mountain®, Quickie®, Spontex® and Tigex®. Headquartered in Rye, N.Y., Jarden ranks #371 on the Fortune 500 and has over 23,000 employees worldwide. For in-depth information about Jarden, please visit www.jarden.com.