Jamberly Group has teamed up with Mossy Oak in a licensing agreement that will bring to market the ever-popular and must-have fabric designs of Mossy Oak on the Ciao! Baby Chair. Co-founders Jamye Baker and Kim Strong are thrilled with the addition of Mossy Oak to the Ciao! baby collection. The first design released will be Break-Up Infinity®.
The Ciao! baby folding baby chair will make travel, camping, tailgating, picnics, and trips to grandma’s house more convenient. This portable high chair is perfect for the family on-the-go:
- All one piece and requires no assembly
- Lightweight and flexible design
- Easily unfolds, locks into place, and folds back up in seconds
- Durable material with a clear vinyl tray cover that easily wipes clean
- Built-in cup holder
- Comfortable lap belt securely holds child
- Ideal for children up to three years old
- Tested and approved. Meets ASTM high chair standards.
- Approximate open size is 23″x23″x32″
- Approximate weight is 8 lbs.
Created by Louisville, Kentucky-based Jamberly Group, Inc., ciao! baby is a mom and dad must-have with one-of-a-kind design features that distinguish it from the competitive set as the high chair of choice for more manageable meal and snack times.
Jamberly Group, Inc. is an official licensee of Haas Outdoors Inc. Haas Outdoors Inc. is headquartered in West Point, Miss., was established in 1986 and is home of Mossy Oak (www.mossyoak.com). Mossy Oak specializes in developing and marketing modern camouflage designs for hunters and outdoorsmen. Mossy Oak patterns can be found on a multitude of products worldwide. Haas Outdoors Inc. is the outdoor industry leader in modern camouflage design, international licensing and marketing. Haas Outdoors Inc. markets its services and products under widely recognized brands including: Mossy Oak, BioLogic, Mossy Oak Productions, MOOSE Media, Nativ Nurseries, and Mossy Oak Properties.