Producing maximum speed from a lightweight and compact design, Barnett’s Ghost 385 breaks all the rules. CarbonLite Riser technology shifts the bow’s center of gravity toward the shooter giving him or her more balance and maneuverability, and the aluminum flight track produces the smoothest shot in the industry without the added weight.
The CROSSWIRE® string and cable system blends Barnett’s fibers with the industry’s toughest serving materials, ensuring the shooter has the most stable and reliable string in the industry. As a result, shooters experience a faster, quieter and more precise shot. In addition, the crossbow comes with an Anti Dry Fire Trigger Safety System, making it even more reliable in all conditions.
The system also boasts a revolutionary crank attachment built into the stock, allowing for the easy installation of the optional crank-cocking device. Thanks to the crank-cocking device, the shooter will never need someone else to cock the bow for him or her.
Packing a punch with 132 ft. lbs of kinetic energy at a smokin’ 385 fps, the new Ghost 385 is ready to tackle any prey.
Features at a glance:
• 43% lighter riser with our patented carbon riser technology
• Finger reminders and pass-through foregrip
• CNC machined aluminum flight track
• CNC machined 7/8″ picatinny rail
• Custom composite laminated limbs
• CROSSWIRE® string and cable system
• Allows for the integration of a crank cocking device
• High definition camo finish
• Draw Weight: 185 lbs
• Ft. lbs of Energy : 132
• Power Stroke: 14″
• FPS: 385
• Mass Weight: 6.9 lbs
• Length: 34″
• Width: 21.5″
• Arrow Lgth./Grain: 20″/400
• Price: $900.00
For more info, check out www.barnettcrossbows.com
Leave a Reply