Late September is a great time to call big bulls in close, and that’s exactly what happened!
Trophy Canadian moose hunting in Alberta, Canada. Late September is a great time to call big bulls in close, and that is exactly what happened with my first archery bull! Overcast skies and a light rain are perfect conditions during the rut, and we knew it was going to be a great day after passing a young bull first thing in the morning. We spent the rest of the day walking and calling along an old logging road when it finally paid off with a giant 56″ bull!
- GO TO: Deer Pictures By Robert Hoague
- Enjoy TEN New Bowhunting Videos Every Day At Bowhunting-Videos.com.
- Visit Bowhunting.net on Facebook.
- Visit Robert Hoague Deer Pictures on Instagram.com.
- Visit Bowhunting.net For Daily News, Bowhunts, Tips on Archery and Bowhunting, Videos, Deer Pictures and lots more for bowhunters.
Leave a Reply