A while ago while I was turkey hunting I wanted to open a can of beans for a snack and got out my Leatherman tool to open the can. It was a real struggle and I nicked myself twice. Afterward I did a search on Youtube.com to see if there was any help there.
Indeed there was. “Far North Bushcraft And Survival” had this video that was a huge help. It’s brief and right to how to use the can opener on the Swiss Army Knife, Leatherman and Gerber.
Many multi-tools today have a can opener tool included in the tool line-up. This is a short tutorial on how to use 3 different designs of can openers that are available today.
- GO TO: Deer Pictures By Robert Hoague
- Enjoy TEN New Bowhunting Videos Every Day At Bowhunting-Videos.com.
- Visit Bowhunting.net on Facebook.
- Visit Robert Hoague Deer Pictures on Instagram.com.
- Visit Bowhunting.net For Daily News, Bowhunts, Tips on Archery and Bowhunting, Videos, Deer Pictures and lots more for bowhunters.