Chef John Moeller, former white house chef for 3 presidents, shows us how do make pan roast rabbit.
Chef John covers it all in only 7 minutes. He begins by showing us how to cut up the rabbit correctly and then seasons it and sears and pan roasts it perfectly, (at the proper temperature and time). Next he tops it off with his delicious rabbit gravy.
I don’t know if you’ve ever eaten rabbit or not, but as a kid I grew up bowhunting rabbits and my grandmother was an amazing cook and she loved it when I brought them home. They are delicious.
- Enjoy TEN New Bowhunting Videos Every Day At Bowhunting-Videos.com.
- Visit Bowhunting.net on Facebook.
- Visit Robert Hoague Deer Pictures on Instagram.com.
- Visit Bowhunting.net For Daily News, Bowhunts, Tips on Archery and Bowhunting, Videos, Deer Pictures and lots more for bowhunters.
- GO TO: Deer Pictures By Robert Hoague