Growing Up, One Of My Many Favorites Was My Grandma’s Corn Fritters.
They were golden and brown on the top and bottom and crunchy on the outside with a cake like texture on the inside. Corn kernels were spread around on the inside. They were mouthwatering on my plate. And their aroma was twice that. Every bite made perfect crunchy sound. And their taste was totally delicious. (Robert Hoague)
Looking at the ingrediants and watching the Hillbilly Kitchen lady make these I can see why the ones around my house are far from the way I want them to be. These look delicious.
- GO TO: Deer Pictures By Robert Hoague
- Enjoy TEN New Bowhunting Videos Every Day At Bowhunting-Videos.com.
- Visit Bowhunting.net on Facebook.
- Visit Robert Hoague Deer Pictures on Instagram.com.
- Visit Bowhunting.net For Daily News, Bowhunts, Tips on Archery and Bowhunting, Videos, Deer Pictures and lots more for bowhunters.
Leave a Reply