Recently, wildlife researchers found the longest large mammal migration in the continental United States.
Mule deer migrate 150 miles (241 kilometers) in western Wyoming each year. And it’s no easy task for them—barriers include highways, fences, tough terrain, and bodies of water.
In this video by Joe Riis, a National Geographic grantee and regular contributor, shows us the modern-day obstacles mule deer overcome to make the migratory trek that they likely have been making for generations.
- GO TO: Deer Pictures By Robert Hoague
- Enjoy TEN New Bowhunting Videos Every Day At Bowhunting-Videos.com.
- Visit Bowhunting.net on Facebook.
- Visit Robert Hoague Deer Pictures on Instagram.com.
- Visit Bowhunting.net For Daily News, Bowhunts, Tips on Archery and Bowhunting, Videos, Deer Pictures and lots more for bowhunters.