Black Bears Rarely Attack. But It Has Happened. People Have Been Bitten, Clawed and Pummelled … As Well As Killed.
Bears are naturally wary of humans, however if they feel threatened they may become aggressive. In many wilderness areas where people frequent signs are usually placed where people can readily see them. These signs inform everyone that bears are in the area and tell them to not to approach them as well as the possible consequences.
In the Video below Wildlife Biologist Kim Delozier offers information about bears and what to do if you see one. He shares tips about what to do in a bear encounter. And he answers the big question, what do you do if a bear attacks you.
- GO TO: Deer Pictures By Robert Hoague
- Enjoy TEN New Bowhunting Videos Every Day At Bowhunting-Videos.com.
- Visit Bowhunting.net on Facebook.
- Visit Robert Hoague Deer Pictures on Instagram.com.
- Visit Bowhunting.net For Daily News, Bowhunts, Tips on Archery and Bowhunting, Videos, Deer Pictures and lots more for bowhunters.