Bill Winke is amazing. His website Midwest Whitetails follows Bill and his team year round and really doubles down during their whitetail deer seasons. Bill knows archery and bowhunting and I think he is the most knowledgeable whitetail bowhunter in the country. And it’s great how he generously shares his knowledge, tips and hunts with us all. (By Robert Hoague)
Bill Winke looks ahead to his two potential top targets for the 2018 deer season. With both bucks disappearing mid-season last year, he is reminded of a giant deer he hunted back in 2011. Bill also dives in to the debatable topic of choosing the best arrow setup for deer. From diameter to weight to broadhead choice, Bill gives us his recommendation based on years of testing.
- GO TO: Deer Pictures By Robert Hoague
- Enjoy TEN New Bowhunting Videos Every Day At Bowhunting-Videos.com.
- Visit Bowhunting.net on Facebook.
- Visit Robert Hoague Deer Pictures on Instagram.com.
- Visit Bowhunting.net For Daily News, Bowhunts, Tips on Archery and Bowhunting, Videos, Deer Pictures and lots more for bowhunters.