By Robert Hoague – Two things: I hate cooking on the Stove’s burners as well as the Oven. Way too much mess afterward, and the quality and taste varies too much. But after I discovered an Instant Pot online, I’ve learned I can use that Instant Pot to cook up the considerable amount of venison and wild hog meat I harvest with my bow and arrow. The clean up is quick and easy — and it always tastes great. For example, if I make venison Chili in a crock pot it takes 6 to 8 hours … plus I have to cook the venison hamburger meat on the stove in a skillet first. But I can make it completly in my Instant Pot in 20 minutes. Yes, that’s not a typo, it is 20 minutes, and it tastes great.
You may or may not know about the Instant Pot and how easy it is to use. There are several Instant pot cooks on YouTube and here is one of the best, she is with 6 Sisters and she is Sister #2. And in this video she will tell you how to use the Instant Pot to cook any recipe using meat.
- GO TO: Deer Pictures By Robert Hoague
- Enjoy TEN New Bowhunting Videos Every Day At Bowhunting-Videos.com.
- Visit Bowhunting.net on Facebook.
- Visit Robert Hoague Deer Pictures on Instagram.com.
- Visit Bowhunting.net For Daily News, Bowhunts, Tips on Archery and Bowhunting, Videos, Deer Pictures and lots more for bowhunters.
Leave a Reply