After years of planting food plots and using many different seeds and seed mixes I know one thing, the equipment you use the size of your plot is only a distant second in importance. What you plant, the seeds and/or seed mixes, are what gets it done for you. I know this for sure; you can waste a lot of money and burn up a bunch of your time and still get poor results, in terms of deer interest. The seeds you put in the ground and the timing of your plantings are everything. That said, I found this video below that tells us the types of seeds that will work for you in the Spring and Summer when the does need a boost in their nutrition to produce strong, healthy fawns as well as give the bucks what they need to be very healthy and also grow their antlers to the maximum potential. Enjoy. (By Robert Hoague)
- GO TO: Deer Pictures By Robert Hoague
- Enjoy TEN New Bowhunting Videos Every Day At Bowhunting-Videos.com.
- Visit Bowhunting.net on Facebook.
- Visit Robert Hoague Deer Pictures on Instagram.com.
- Visit Bowhunting.net For Daily News, Bowhunts, Tips on Archery and Bowhunting, Videos, Deer Pictures and lots more for bowhunters.