How about having some old fashioned Corn Fritters for breakfast today!
The way my grandmother made them sets the bar pretty high so I scoured YouTube for recipes and ways to cook Corn Fritters. And I found what I was looking for. Lets go to The Hillbilly Kitchen and find out how to make corn fritters the right way. If you are out of flour you can substitute pancake mix and my grandma always added a pinch of sugar to the mix. They are gonna go great with our fried venison chops and eggs this morning. Enjoy. (Comment by Robert Hoague)
Ingredients: 2 cups – Fresh corn 1 cup – All purpose flour 2 teaspoons – Baking powder 1 1/2 tablespoons – Melted butter 1/2 teaspoon – Salt 1 teaspoon – Sugar 1 – Egg 1/2 to 1 cup – Milk Oil to fry in
- GO TO: Deer Pictures By Robert Hoague
- Get How-To Tips at our Cooking Wild Game
- Enjoy TEN New Bowhunting Videos Every Day At Bowhunting-Videos.com.
- Visit Bowhunting.net on Facebook.
- Visit Robert Hoague Deer Pictures on Instagram.com.
- Visit Bowhunting.net For Daily News, Bowhunts, Tips on Archery and Bowhunting, Videos, Deer Pictures and lots more for bowhunters.