When I bowhunted with college buddies and someone got a deer, which seemed to always be me, we ate the deer heart and liver right there in camp. Our featured wildlife cook Dave Canterbury cooks his deer heart basically the way we did, in a skillet on wood fire with gravy.
David Canterbury has The Pathfinder School, for Bush Craft Survival skills, Historical Lore, Primitive Skills, Archery, Hunting, Trapping, Fishing, Navigation, Knives, Axes, Fire, Water, Shelter, Search and Rescue.
- GO TO: Deer Pictures By Robert Hoague
- Enjoy TEN New Bowhunting Videos Every Day At Bowhunting-Videos.com.
- Visit Bowhunting.net on Facebook.
- Visit Robert Hoague Deer Pictures on Instagram.com.
- Visit Bowhunting.net For Daily News, Bowhunts, Tips on Archery and Bowhunting, Videos, Deer Pictures and lots more for bowhunters.
Leave a Reply