Two aborigines spot wild turkeys and the hunt is on. First they go to a stream and find what they need to make a primative crossbow and arrows. Then they sneak up on a big gobbler. After the hunt is successful they return to the stream and make a spit and roast and eat the turkey.
- GO TO: Deer Pictures By Robert Hoague
- Enjoy TEN New Bowhunting Videos Every Day At Bowhunting-Videos.com.
- Visit Bowhunting.net on Facebook.
- Visit Robert Hoague Deer Pictures on Instagram.com.
- Visit Bowhunting.net For Daily News, Bowhunts, Tips on Archery and Bowhunting, Videos, Deer Pictures and lots more for bowhunters.