Breakfast sausage sandwich’s are a big hit around here. Here is how to make your own at deer camp or in your home kitchen. This one minute video by
Legendary Whitetails shows you how to do it.
INGREDIENTS: Sausage Patty Ingredients *(Seasons 1 lb. of meat, makes 12 patties) • 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh sage • 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh thyme • 2 teaspoons light brown sugar • 1½ teaspoons kosher salt • 1 teaspoon cumin • ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes • ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper • ¼ teaspoon garlic powder • ¼ teaspoon smoked paprika • 1 pound ground venison Sandwich Ingredients • Eggs • English Muffins • Red or Green Bell Pepper (sliced in 1/4? rings) • Cheese of choice • Top with other veggies if you please
DIRECTIONS: 1. Mix all the sausage seasonings in with 1 lb. of venison. Mix ingredients thoroughly by hand. Form into small, thin patties. 2. Place a 1/4? pepper ring in a hot skillet and crack an egg into the ring. Cook the venison sausage patty next to the egg in the same skillet. 3. Flip the egg and sausage patty one time and top the egg with a slice of cheese. 4. Once they are cooked, place the egg filled pepper ring and sausage patty onto a toasted and buttered English muffin. 5. Eat up!
- NEW SECTION for MOBILE Bowhunters With Smartphones.
- GO TO: Deer Pictures By Robert Hoague
- Enjoy TEN New Bowhunting Videos Every Day At Bowhunting-Videos.com.
- Visit Bowhunting.net on Facebook.
- Visit Robert Hoague Deer Pictures on Instagram.com.
- Visit Bowhunting.net For Daily News, Bowhunts, Tips on Archery and Bowhunting, Videos, Deer Pictures and lots more for bowhunters.