Holding big whitetail bucks on 40 acres or less is probably easier than you think! Even on mega parcels there is rarely 40 acres of habitat that includes high quality food, bedding areas, travel corridors, water sources AND zero hunting pressure. Holding a mature buck on a small parcel that combines great habitat features is a whole lot easier, when you learn to control the amount of hunting pressure applied to the land. In fact, controlling the level of hunting pressure applied to the land that you hunt is even more important than the habitat improvements themselves. That’s why public land hotspots can be so deadly, because they are often remote little nuggets that have escaped high levels of hunting pressure.
- NEW SECTION for MOBILE Bowhunters With Smartphones.
- GO TO: Deer Pictures By Robert Hoague
- Enjoy TEN New Bowhunting Videos Every Day At Bowhunting-Videos.com.
- Visit Bowhunting.net on Facebook.
- Visit Bowhunting.net For Daily News, Bowhunts, Tips on Archery and Bowhunting, Videos, Deer Pictures and lots more for bowhunters.
Leave a Reply