HuntTheRushTV heads to JD Outfitting in Kansas to do some Kansas wild turkey hunting. We’re joined by Elite bows to add excitement to the hunts by hunting with our bow and arrows. In this hunt we start with some archery practice to break in our new Elite compound bows. Then we were ready to hit the wild.
We used a pop up blind that fits two people. Then I set our Cedar spur turkey decoy up at a good bow shooting distance. Using a turkey decoy gives us an advantage while wild turkey hunting. Because once they see what they believe is a wild turkey hen or gobbler in their area they want to either fight or breed the turkey decoy.
You have a lot of options in Kansas. You can do some Kansas public land turkey hunting, or hunt on private property, or you can hunt with an outfitter like JD outfitting.
In this video we harvest a nice wild turkey gobbler with the Elite bow and Grim Reaper broadhead.
Getting a Kansas wild turkey hunting license is pretty easy. Research the Kansas turkey hunting units, and the kansas turkey hunting regulations if you’re visiting from out of state. If you’re interested in wild turkey hunting in Kansas you can contact me in the Comments on our YouTube videos or through my instagram or facebook account.
- NEW SECTION for MOBILE Bowhunters With Smartphones.
- Watch HuntTheRushTV.
- GO TO: Deer Pictures By Robert Hoague
- Enjoy TEN New Bowhunting Videos Every Day At Bowhunting-Videos.com.
- Visit Bowhunting.net on Facebook.
- Visit Robert Hoague Deer Pictures on Instagram.com.
- Visit Bowhunting.net For Daily News, Bowhunts, Tips on Archery and Bowhunting, Videos, Deer Pictures and lots more for bowhunters.
Leave a Reply