Deer need to eat hardwood regeneration; woody shrub tips, briars, and broadleaf vegetation daily before leaving their bedding areas for their favorite late afternoon food source. Without browse, deer will not stay on your land during the daylight. Here are several ways you can create enough deer browse for your deer bedding areas. From Whitetail Habitat Solutions
- NEW SECTION for MOBILE Bowhunters With Smartphones.
- Learn more at Whitetail Habitat Solutions.
- GO TO: Deer Pictures By Robert Hoague
- Enjoy TEN New Bowhunting Videos Every Day At Bowhunting-Videos.com.
- Visit Bowhunting.net on Facebook.
- Visit Robert Hoague Deer Pictures on Instagram.com.
- Visit Bowhunting.net For Daily News, Bowhunts, Tips on Archery and Bowhunting, Videos, Deer Pictures and lots more for bowhunters.