It’s Spring. So where do mature bucks bed now? Currently, bucks are bedding in remote locations away from food. They avoid doe bedding areas and young buck bedding areas. Bucks don’t base their Spring bedding on the wind direction either. As they get older, Bucks change their bedding so they are behind food and other deer. They also stop caring about the direction the wind blows. Here are some important tips from Whitetail Habitat Solutions
for scouting and finding buck beds now.
- NEW SECTION for MOBILE Bowhunters With Smartphones.
- GO TO: Deer Pictures By Robert Hoague
- Visit Whitetail Habitat Solutions on Youtube
- Enjoy TEN New Bowhunting Videos Every Day At Bowhunting-Videos.com.
- Visit Bowhunting.net on Facebook.
- Visit Robert Hoague Deer Pictures on Instagram.com.
- Visit Bowhunting.net For Daily News, Bowhunts, Tips on Archery and Bowhunting, Videos, Deer Pictures and lots more for bowhunters.