In the deer woods where I live Fawns begin being born in April and May and continue more sparingly as late as August. What we are looking at now are Fawns born in the April and May time period. At first the Doe’s hide their fawns to protect them from coyotes, wild hogs and other predators; as well as to let the newborns learn the area where they live in and to gain valuable experience that will help them during their lives.
Currently, I am seeing fawn activity on the increase because the Does have them accompany them now. It’s kind of a stage 2 in the Fawn world. Today I lucked up and got video of some some of that ‘fawn’s out in the world with their mothers” activity.
- NEW SECTION for MOBILE Bowhunters With Smartphones.
- GO TO: Deer Pictures & Videos By Robert Hoague
- Visit Bowhunting.net on Facebook.
- Visit Robert Hoague Deer Pictures on Instagram.com.
- Visit Bowhunting.net For Daily News, Bowhunts, Tips on Archery and Bowhunting, Videos, Deer Pictures and lots more for bowhunters.